At The University of Iowa, I had the honor of learning in the Electronic Music Studios and being a TA for two semesters. I worked with Jean-Paul Perrotte, Lawrence Fritts, and Scott Wyatt, some of the finest musicians I know. I learned how to do spectral analysis with the Musical Instrument Samples Database, use state-of-the-art software and hardware, and learn some of the best practices for composing electronic music. Here are some of the concerts through the EMS where my works were programmed:
- EMS Concert – 1/2007
- EMS Concert – 4/2007
- EMS Concert – 9/2007
- EMS Concert – 9/2008
- Center for New Music Concert – 1/2008
University of Iowa EMS Teaching/Research Activities
- Supervising recording in the anechoic chamber.
- Maintaining website files/server.
- Supervising and Maintaining Studios.
- A/V Upgrades (New Projector)
- Helping Students With Software/Hardware.
- Setup/Tear Down of Concerts.
- Programming student pieces.